Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sushi Salad

Ok....Long time since my last post. I've been busy with company and other stuff.

I'm back. Tonights fare is just a simple country meal of Barbecue Chicken, Steamed Kale, last years canned Potatoes with Butter and Sour Cream, yellow corn on the cob cooked on the grill, and a salad of Mixed Greens, Cucumbers, fresh Radishes from this year, and Green Onions with some freshly baked Croutons.

I miss Lisa. I don't have a lot of friends and it is ALWAYS a pleasure when she stays at my house and keeps me company. Just talked to her and Juan. What a delight. They are a charming couple and I miss that interaction. Hope they will come and explore the delights that AK has to offer. Few choose to completely commit...but those who do are NEVER sorry. This truly is the NEXT FRONTIER.....I'll never leave here.

No comments:

Post a Comment